Please bring the books and your ID card to the counter.
(You can borrow books by the self check-out machine,too)
Students (faculty members of S.I.T.) are limited to 30 books at a time for a 2-week period.
|Materials||Borrowing Limits・Loan Periods|
（Foreign Books: 30 days）
※ Non-Circulating Materials:
Reference materials, periodicals, newspapers, books with「禁帯出」marks
When the book is not reserved by other users, you may renew and keep it for another 2 weeks.
Please bring the books and your ID card to the counter before the expiration date.
If you register for “Web-OPAC-My Library” , you can renew materials online.
Please bring the books to the counter before the expiration date.
You may return materials to any Library on Toyosu /Omiya /Shibaura campus.
When the library is closed, please return them to the “Book- Return -box outside”.
Be sure to return audio-visual materials to the library counter.
When the material which you want to borrow is checked out, you can make a reservation.
Please go through the procedure on “Web-OPAC-My Library” or at the library counter.
If you would like to use “Web-OPAC-My Library” please resister on “AMI” in advance.
Please refer to registration manual. (Japanese only)
Order from other campus libraries
Materials can be ordered from Toyosu campus, Omiya campus and Shibaura campus.
You can order on “Web-OPAC-My Library” or at the library counter.
If you would like to use “Web-OPAC-My Library” please register on “AMI” in advance.
Materials usually take 2 days to be ready.
We are welcome to have your request to purchase books not held by the Library.
Please fill in the application form and give it to the library counter.
If you register for “Web-OPAC-My Library” , you can request to purchase books online.
How we decide…:
(1) Priority purchase
- Items which we do not have in stock. (you need to search OPAC)
- Items which you need it for your research or education.
- Audio-visual items which copyrights are treated and are permitted to use outside of the library.
(2) Not to purchase
- Items which are likely less used because of the strongly personal hobby elements.
- Items which are against for public order and standards of decency.
- Items which have particular viewpoints of religious and political issues.
- Periodical Items.
- The purchase request made by one person is up to a maximum of 10 books in a year.
- For more information, you can visit “Acquisition policy” on the webpage.